Mom and I took Zane and Leila to Happy Hollow on Halloween day. I thought Zane might be the only one dressed up in his costume, but he looks so cute in it that I didn't really care. Zane loves it as well, so he was happy to wear it. And there were plenty of other kids there in their costumes too. I love taking Zane to the places I loved as a child.
I already put this picture up on Facebook because I love it so much. He is the cutest little tiger and was having so much fun hopping from one platform to another. I adore how uninhibited he is. I love the pure simple joy of hopping around in a costume. He's such a happy boy.
There must have been something in the air that day at the zoo. The animals were acting a little crazy. The jaguar tried to bite Zane's head (there was glass in the way, obviously), the meercats came up to the glass and stared at Zane, and this cute little monkey was playing games with Zane through the glass too. I wish I had pictures of the jaguar encounter. It was crazy.
I love that my mom didn't hesitate to hop on the teeter totter with Zane. She is so much fun!
It's not a trip to Happy Hollow without a ride on Danny the Dragon. We got to see all kinds of "wild" cardboard animals. Zane had a blast.
Leila loved getting some snuggle time in with her Grandma too. That's her Halloween shirt. It has a cute little monster on it. I meant to put a bow on her head so you couldn't miss that she was a girl, but I forgot. Silly me. She's still cute.
This is Zane showing me his muscles. Last time we went to Happy Hollow, Zane was about 18 months and he played on this same rock, doing a crazy dance. There must be something magical about this rock that makes kids do awesome things.
Happy Hollow even had a fun little Halloween craft for the kids to do. Zane made this adorable ghost.
There weren't a lot of visitors that particular day, so we rode on the carousel a couple of times. Zane was so excited to be a tiger riding on a tiger!
And I was super duper excited to be riding a dragon. Obviously.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!