Thanks to the monsoons, it was cool enough to go to the zoo. Monday, I took Zane and Leila by myself. Leila rode around in the wrap and Zane walked. He did so great without the stroller. It is so nice to be able to go outside again.
The next day, Clay came with us. It even drizzled a little bit when we were there. It was perfect.
I asked Zane what these birds were. He knows what they are. But his answer on this particular day?
Pigeons.
What in the world?
(in case you need an ornithology lesson too, they are bald eagles)
I needed to feed Leila so we decided to take the train around the zoo for a while. It was our first time on the zoo train and it was fun to learn fun facts about the animals.
Zane walked the whole time again, until we were heading out to the car. He was pretty tired and kept getting more and more slouchy on Clay's shoulders as we walked to the parking lot. What a trooper!
Yes for cool weather and zoos, and (referring to last post) friendly church members. I am glad things are getting more pleasant and settled for you guys.
ReplyDelete