Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sweetness

Thought I would share just a couple pictures from our day today. First, Zane has been practicing "resting" in his big boy bed at our new place for the last couple of days. Two days ago I set the timer for 15 minutes and told him he could come downstairs as soon as he heard the beeps. He did great. Yesterday I set it for 20 minutes and he did great again, not falling asleep but relaxing in his new bed  Today I set it for 25 minutes and about 15 minutes in, it got quiet. I went upstairs and found him peacefully dreaming. Sweet boy.
Second, Leila has been smiling a little bit here and there. We caught one of her sweet smiles today!

Love my sweet babies.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are delightful! Leila's is now number one on mama's cell phone. Everyone gets to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!