Clay took his licensing exam on Wednesday and found out that he passed today! He still has his law exam next Wednesday, but he isn't as concerned about it as he was about the one that he took last week.
Just a sampling of how awesome he is:
The test consisted of 140 questions.
Thirty of them were throw-away questions, meaning they are possible questions for future tests, but didn't count in the grading.
Each test question out of the 110 that mattered in the scoring was weighted differently, so it doesn't translate to a straight percentage, just a number score.
Clay needed to get a score of 75 to pass.
Clay got a score of 98.
He is so good looking.
And brilliant.
And he's mine.
In other news, we aren't moving to Chandler. I don't know if I announced that yet. Pregnant brain turned into new baby brain and I don't remember anything these days. In Clay's CVS district, there are two stores out of almost twenty stores that are not in Chandler and he has been assigned to one of those two stores. While we would love to stay right where we are and while it would work with his store, we are going to move 15-20 minutes east of where we are right now. It puts Clay a little closer to the store, but also situates him for a better commute to be able to float around the other stores in his district to earn a little extra money on top of his salary. His schedule is going to be a little bit insane, working 14 hour days two days a week and then every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He will enjoy having a four-day weekend every other weekend. I'm not looking forward to church by myself with two kiddos every other week. Hopefully I will find some fun friends to sit with in whatever ward we end up in. We have appointments to see a few different rentals this weekend, so hopefully one of those works out! I'm excited to have some more space and a little yard to turn Zane loose in. And I'm happy that we won't be too far away from our friends that we have made here. We will still get to play with everyone without having to drive an hour!

Having 2 little ones is a little stressful at church every other week. You will wonder why you do it. Don't worry it gets better. Congrats Clay!
ReplyDeleteYay for Clay! We knew he would pass and pass well above average. Congrats again! I feel like we are all just passing around congratulations to each other. We should all get together and have a BIG Congratulations party or something. :) As for Sundays without Clay, you will be great, you're a very fine mother....you probably wont ever hear the talks again or feel reverent during the sacrament, but you do what you can. Love you guys! Give Leila and Zane a big hug and kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Clay! So awesome ... And of course I am happy to hear that you aren't moving too far :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete