Yes, we had a baby a week ago and I but now that I am feeling somewhat up to blogging, I have a couple things that need to be posted first. I promise Baby Sister will be plastered all over the blog soon enough!
A few fun facts about our 29-month-old Mr. Zane:
He is officially potty trained. I decided to give it a whirl a few weeks ago just to see if it would work and fully expecting it not to. He stays dry more naps and nights than not, and only has accidents every once in a while. I like that for a good solid two or three weeks, I had no diapers to change. Pure bliss.
Zane has an amazing memory and a keen sense of direction. He loves singing and dancing, and loves commercials. He likes to swim, do somersaults, and go down slides. He is excited for the weather to cool down so we can go outside more often.
He absolutely adores his new sister. He is incredibly helpful, geting diapers and wipes when she needs changing and getting her teddy bear when she is crying. He loves to give her hugs and kisses and sing to her. This morning he was eating breakfast and he looked over at me and Clay and said "Thank you for Baby Sister". His world has been totally rocked upside down and he is definitely having an adjustment period, but he doesn't relate it to Leila at all. He just loves her and loves being a big brother. And we sure love him!



Yay for being potty trained!! Love this kid!
ReplyDelete