Now that she's almost three weeks, here's some of the pictures I took when Miss Leila was about two weeks old.
At her two week check-up, Sister weighed in at an even 10 pounds, and is still 21 1/2 inches. That puts her in the 96th and 95th percentiles for each category. And I gave birth to that, thank you very much.
She's still nursing well (this is a big deal for me since Zane didn't nurse at all... I wasn't sure if I could do it) and is quite a sleeper. She regularly sleeps at least a five hour stretch at night, and even slept a seven hour stretch last night before waking up to eat and going back to sleep for another three hours. Delightful. Now if only Zane hadn't figured out how to climb out of his crib last night.
Our (not-so) little Leila is a happy, (not-so) little camper and we are so in love with her.



She is absolutely delightful!! And for birthing her--you did great. Our compliments!
ReplyDelete