While Clay and I were off having our Yosemite Anniversary Adventure, Zane stayed behind in Morgan Hill to play with his grandparents. He even got a visit from some great-grandparents! I'm so glad that my mom took so many fun pictures of our little man while we were gone.
Zane found the hideout in the backyard. This little house was mine. I think that I got it for Christmas when I was three. Man, it's an old little house!
Zane's most favorite place to be is outside. How nice that he had some willing participants while we were gone! Thanks, Grandma!
My mom brought some of her fun toys home from the preschool where she works. I can imagine all of the fun things he did with his wheelbarrow.
This bike came from the school too. How perfect! Could he look any happier?
Mama and Papa couldn't wait until we all headed up to Livermore for Christmas Eve, so they made the trip down to play with Zane. He is such a lucky boy!
Grandma and Grandpa took Zane to their ward Christmas party. I'm glad he did alright with Santa. He's still not a huge fan.
Cute boy.
I guess that Ashley needed a book from the bookstore, so Zane got to tag along. Apparently he found this book and fell in love with it. They read it every night before bed while we were gone. Since we have been home, it is still his bedtime book of choice each night. It's a pretty cute book.
I'm pretty sure that Papa is pushing 80 soon.... shhhh don't tell anyone. How many almost 80-year-olds still get down on their hands and knees to play with their great-grandchildren? There's a reason that Zane is named after Papa. He is so incredibly great!
One of the days that we were gone, Mom took Zane to school with her to do outside playtime and circle singing time.
He made a few cute friends while he was at school. I don't know the other two kids, but this picture absolutely melts my heart. He is such a happy kid. I love that you can't see his mouth, but you can tell that he is grinning like crazy.
I guess that after all that swinging, wheelbarrow-pushing, bike riding, santa-sitting, and friend-making was pretty exhausting. He decided to take a little rest on Auntie Chelsie's bed instead of sleeping his his own bed! Silly boy.
Thank you all of my family for taking care of our little monkey man while we were gone! You all rock!












No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!