Last weekend, we headed out to the Children's Museum of Phoenix again. It was even more fun this time around now that Zane is a little bit older and was able to do more things. He couldn't do everything fast enough!
Last time Clay vowed that he would never climb up in the giant treehouse again. He is just too big for it. This time, he stayed at ground level and took pictures of our antics.
Zane made a game of finding Clay down below every time we would climb to a new place.
Zane was too small for the trike-wash last time, but had a blast this time!
He got so interested in what was going on around him that he would forget what he was supposed to be doing and would need a little push.
Hands down, his favorite part of the trike-wash was the giant fan blowing down at the end. It surprised him every time.
In the fort-building room, Zane wasn't interested in the photo-op with mom.
He just wanted to build!
He built a very nice structure out of milk crates and styrofoam 2x4's. Maybe we have an architect on our hands?
Pure joy and giggles as he watched little disks make their way down this little wall.
We had fun painting a rocketship purple and making a fun paper turkey in the art room.
In the toddler room, Zane discovered that there was a kitchen inside this little house. He didn't want to take the time to go all the way around to the door and tried to climb in the window. Perhaps he will be a cat burgler instead?
Eventually he made it around to the kitchen. This is one of Zane's recent loves. We have a kitchen in nursery and at "school" and he loves to pretend to make food. Perhaps a culinary career is in the works?
Zane was terrified of the noodle forest last time, but had a blast running through the noodles with dad this time.
Can you find the Big Bad Wolf lurking in the forest? Scary!
And of course we found another kitchen. Look how hard he is concentrating! I'm pretty sure I remember being told that I used to stick my tounge out when I would concentrate too.
What's better than painting water on a rock with dad?
And our final stop was to measure out lentils. Then Zane decided it was time for lunch and a nap in a big way.
Hopefully all these pictures will tide you over for a while! I am doing family pictures for friends the next couple of afternoons and school the next couple of mornings. Then we leave for Monticello this weekend. I'm sure we will have tons of pictures and lots of posts when we get back! Until then!
looks like it was fun. My girls would have loved that. I think we have something like that here in Ogden. Zane is growing so fast. Its funny how they do that. I hope all is well. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun place for kids! He is adorable. :)
ReplyDelete