Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some Stragglers

As I was pulling pictures from today's excitment off my camera, I realized that I had completely forgotten about these pictures from the last day or so that Cody, Jocelyn, and Talmage were at our house. They are far to cute not to post.

By the end of the month, these two boys were best friends.  Whatever one of them would do, the other one would follow suit quickly. Drumming on a giant overturned bucket of blocks was no exception. I don't remember which boy started it, but we had a nice percussion concert in our living room.


Look at this face. We sure miss him around these parts.


We don't miss this face around these parts because he lives in these parts. I love this face so much, though.


At the beginning of the month, when Zane and Talmage were getting re-aquainted, Tal was always ready with a hug. Sometimes that overwhelmed Zane. By the end of the month, Zane was always ready and willing.


So willing, in fact, that Zane knocked Talmage over multiple times with the force of his hugs. And then didn't want to let go.

Talmage discovered that he could actually get inside the giant drum. His favorite part was getting rolled around by his mom.  I have to say that even now, a couple weeks later, Zane will dump the blocks out all over the floor and climb into the bucket.


Zane really learned how to be a good friend with Talmage around. These boys were so stinkin' cute together. I don't know when we will all be in the same state again, but hopefully it is soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING the hug pictures! That was hilarious! Being around Zane was good for Talmage too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!