After the library, we met Clay at the park for a lunch date. Clay is on the second of his six rotations. This one is with a faculty member and is at the on-campus clinic. It is nice having Clay so close and available for lunch dates.
We got to the park a little early so Zane would be able to have time to play before eating lunch and heading home for his nap. He loves slides and stairs.
I am loving that even though it is still pretty warm, it is bearable. I am getting excited for the nice fall temperatures.
Zane loves that he gets to spend more time outside too.
Funny Story:
Zane likes to go play on the patio first thing in the morning while Clay and I are p90x-ing. It has been pretty chilly the past few mornings (YES!) and his snow boots happened to be handier than his sandals which ended up at the bottom of the stairs. So, he has been wearing his boots on the patio. Just now, at 5:30 in the evening, he decided he wanted to go outside. Usually he goes barefoot in the afternoon, but today he wouldn't set foot outside until he had his boots on. So, he is outside in 90 degree weather with shorts, a tee-shirt, and boots on. Apparently we only go out on the patio in boots now.
What is a park without a giant concrete seal to play on. Ponder that question. I'll be waiting for your answers.
Zane is pondering the question too. He is so obedient.
We found some dinosaur bones!
Zane is crazy excited everytime he sees Clay. I missed getting a good picture of Zane running up to Clay, both boys with huge grins on their faces. Dates with dad are the best!
These last couple of posts have reminded me of the days when I was able to spend all my time w mK 1 on 1. I cherish that time. Don't get me wrong three little ones are triple the fun, it's just different. I love how you are cherishing this time w your family and all the fun things you do. ...these pics also brought back a lot of memories of when we first moved here and spent a lot of time at that library and park so we could have daddy dates too :) anything to get to spend time w our honeys right! ...thanks for the memory walk, and all parks need a seal like that right?! Especially in 100 + temps!
ReplyDelete