The beginnings of Halloween!
Last weekend we headed with some friends to a local pumpkin patch. We had a blast.
Zane had fun petting all of the fun animals. Don't you love his mummy shirt? I had such a hard time finding a cute, cheap Halloween shirt for him this year. I found this one at Old Navy, finally. Then, the day after the pumpkin patch, a package showed up in our mailbox with a cute Halloween shirt from my mom. And so it goes, right?
Zane has stopped petting animals with his whole hand. He only uses his pointer finger. I'm not sure why, but it's pretty cute.
There is a picture of me when I was a toddler that is eerily similar to this picture. Mine doesn't have the fence in the middle though. Maybe my mom or grandparents can find my goat picture and send it to me.
While Zane still handed out a couple of loves to a goat or two, he isn't nearly as affectionate as he used to be with them.
Gotta love my two handsome men!
We both tried so very hard to get Zane to look up and smile for a picture, but he only wanted to throw straw.
Other kids enjoyed racing rubber duckies on water tracks. Zane enjoyed getting wet.
It was such a gorgeous night. The sunset stretched across the whole sky. I am a sucker for a pretty sunset.
One of the best parts of the farm was the corn box (think sandbox with corn). When we have a house, I need one of these.
This is Milo. His family just moved into the building across from us. His dad is a student at Thunderbird School of Global Management. All the students in our ward are either Thunderbird of Midwestern students. It is so fun having so many families around us in similar situations.
This is the rest of Milo's family, the Flakes. They are such a cute family and I am so glad they moved in here.
Jordan, David, and Clay with their babies Milo, Will, and Zane in the corn box. Once a boy, always a boy.
Zane loves his Jessica.
Love the Hatch's!
Once again, this is the best picture I was able to get with Zane and pumpkins. He doesn't like to sit still for very long.
And lastly, our little family. In the next couple of weeks, we have a murder mystery party, a formal Halloween party, a trunk or treat, and a Halloween party at the school. Clay told me yesterday that he plans to be pretty Halloween'd out when November comes. Bring it on!








What fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love the tolmochoff farm or whatever it is called... Way cute pics, I still haven't got mine posted yet:)
ReplyDelete