I stole Jocelyn's memory card and was able to grab the pictures that I missed. I'm so glad that she took these! They are so fun.
This isn't from the Play Factory, but I thought it was such a cute picture of Zane and Uncle Cody.
This is the structure that has always caused Zane quite a bit of angst. In the past, he wouldn't let go of us or even want to put his feet down. He was terrified of it. This time, he was slightly hesitant at first, but then took off, climbing like a champ. I love that parents can go anywhere in the whole place.
Zane and Talmage weren't interested in stopping for a photo op, they just wanted to keep playing.
I love this picture that Jocelyn took of Tal's cute little bum.
Since Joce zoomed in, it is hard to tell that we are actually two stories up. Zane thought he was hilarious sticking his face against the holes in the netting as he looked down. What a goofer.
Despite Ashlyn's face, she really was having a good time!
These two birds of a feather had fun bouncing together. They are so cute.
Ashlyn and Tal enjoyed the "horses". Zane wasn't so fond this time.
I sent Zane down the slide alone. Wheee!
After he got to the bottom, he realized that I wasn't with him and freaked out a little bit. Somehow, he climbed all the way back up to the top.
So then we slid down together.
I know that you didn't see enough pictures of Zane sticking his face straight into the fountains yesterday, so here is one that Jocelyn caught. What a nut.
He's getting oh so big and ever so cute!
ReplyDelete