Yesterday we went to Desert Ridge and enjoyed some time at the Play Factory. Jocelyn did a great job of taking pictures while we were playing. I didn't take any. I'll have to get those from her.
We went and played in the fountains afterward and I did pull my camera out for that.
I brought buckets for the babies to play with. Zane enjoyed filling up his bucket for a while.
Talmage didn't care about his bucket at all. And Ashlyn's favorite activity was filling up her bucket and dumping it on her head.
I'm so happy that Bri and Ashlyn came along with us. It's nice to have a feminine influence on the boys.
Eventually, Talmage realized the fun he could have with his own bucket. It was so fun watching the different ways that each kid played.
Especially the way that Zane was playing in the water. He spent the majority of our time at the fountains trying to eat the water.
He ran from fountain to fountain with his mouth wide open. He didn't try to drink the water. He just stuck his wide open mouth over the water and got his face wet, then moved onto the next fountain.
Seriously?
He did this to himself over and over. And was LOVING it! What a nut. I love that Ashlyn is just playing next to Zane, obvlious to what he is doing.
After a long morning of climbing around and jumping at the Play Factory, then getting soaked at the fountains, the babies got nice and comfy in their seats for the ride home.
Brynlee and Jen get here in a couple hours! Yay!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!