Sunday, July 10, 2011

Roger That

Delicious breakfast & Airplanes? Sold.

We went to the Deer Valley Airport restaurant for breakfast on Saturday. If it weren't for the playgroups I joined, I wouldn't know about these cool places. I don't always go to the actual playgroups, but I store up the locations for my own personal use later.

This was the view from our table. Yeah, the window was dirty. Very dirty.


Not only did Zane (and Clay) love the airplanes outside, there were planes all over the ceiling inside.


Me and my cute boy, enjoying the air conditioning.


And watching the airplanes take off.


It seemed like there would be a lull for a few minutes, then five or six planes would take off, one right after another.


Then, of course, playing with the kechup and Tobasco sauce is pretty fun too.


After eating, we wandered out of the terminal, right next to the runway. It's amazing how different regional airports are from national ones.


Just as we walked outside, a life flight helicopter was touching down for refueling. That was cool. Zane is starting to figure out the difference between a plane and a helicopter. Both of my boys were having so much fun. Clay thought that the only thing that could have made it cooler was if the restaurant was on the Air Force base and jets were landing and taking off, instead of single engine small planes. I don't think that's ever going to happen.


Our high-flying happy family (Cheezy, much?)

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture. You all look so happy and you look gorgeous I might add!! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!