Three Dollars? Whaddya mean? I know I've been cranky and grumpy, but c'mon!
I've got some tricks up my sleeve to make you pay for this injustice.
You will take this stupid sticker off my forehead. Any time I flash a smile, you will forget that I was ever grumpy or followed you around yelling.
When Dad gives me my choice of book, I will choose this one... just for him. As a reminder.
And I will follow Mom around with this all day. When she moves to another room, I'll pick it up and put it down right where she will step on it.
You know that Goodnight Moon is my very favorite book. Even though you only read it to me at bed time, I am going to climb up into my chair multiple time a day and pull the book down from the top of the dresser.
You WILL read it to me.
You WILL read it to me.
I'm not going anywhere.
I know you can't resist the power of my smile. You WILL read it to me.
Fine. I'll read to to myself. Which end do I start with?
Triumph! I knew you'd read it to me.
The force is strong with this young one! (I think that is the quote from the movie. . . ) So cute.
ReplyDeleteI will pay way more than $3 for this incrediably smart & handsome young man! Let me know if I'm the highest bidder & I'll be down to pick him up!!!
ReplyDelete