Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Compact Discs

Photo Challenge Time again! I'm linking up to Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures' Angled Portrait Linky Party today.  Yay!

I knew that angled photos were the buzzword this week, so I when we went to the Phoenix Childrens Museum this weekend, I kept that in mind. I already posted the pictures of our fun adventures, but I saved these for the linky party!

When we first walked into the museum, I was stopped in my tracks by a giant wall of hanging CD's. I made Clay go on and play with Zane so I could take pictures of the wall. It swayed and sparkled in the wind (I don't know where the wind was coming from... probably the jet stream from the excited children).


Same wall, different angle.


And another angle. All from the bottom of the wall. I'm sure Clay would have been able to touch the CDs, but Shortie McShort that I am, I used my zoom to get a little closer.



One of my favorite parts of the whole experience was the way all of the decor was repurposed. I am in love with this tin can shark.


And this beautiful plate and glass jar jellyfish family suspended from the ceiling.


From upstairs, I had a different angle on the CD wall. Pretty stinkin' cool.


And an angled photo from last month... Love them!

7 comments:

  1. I used to love taking my kids to the children's museum. I'm not sure who had more fun! You got some great shots. I love that last one. He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shots of the CDS...it almost looks like they are dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather...thanks for visiting my blog. I saw your entry at Tracy's party and came on over. Your little guy is just adorable. Enjoy every minute because (and I'm sure you've heard this before) it goes SO FAST! ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so much fun. Those cd photos are so cool at any angle. I like how bits of color pop from the cds. THe last photo of your family is so cute too. Thanks so much for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun blog Heather! You are great with your camera!I agree with you about the last pic . . .I love them tooooooooooo!
    p.s.
    you gotta love that palm tree toooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather these photos are amazing! It looks like you guys went to a very cool and fun place. Your little man at the end is incredible--his smile is contagious! :) I like the cd idea--I wonder how long this took them to make ;) Thanks again for the great photos!

    Katie@Little Things Bring Smiles

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!