Friday, January 21, 2011

Play Factory

My friend Erika (remember the amazing first birthday party luau?) recenly invited me to join her Mommy Group. I haven't been able to go to any activities yet, but I have been looking through their past activities and finding some exciting (indoor!!) activities for Zane and I to do during the summer. On Tuesday, an activity was scheduled at a cool place called The Play Factory in Phoenix. No one else in the group was able to go, but I decided to go ahead and do it anyway to go check it out for the future.

The best part about The Play Factory is that they have Toddler Tuesday. (How do I have a toddler?) I love that parents can go on all the equipment. And I loved how much Zane loved this place! And I WILL love an indoor air-conditioned place to play when it is 118 degrees outside.

All of these pictures are from my phone. I will try to remember my camera next time so I can get some pictures that aren't so blurry!


Yes, that blurry blob on the left is Zane attempting to run with excitement. He was so happy the whole time we were here.


There is a climbing wall for older kids. Zane really liked watching the kids climb. He was fascinated.


The Play Factory is a fairly new place in the Desert Ridge Shopping Center (on a sidenote: this shopping center was like Disneyland for shoppers. There were fountains and playgrounds, and it was beautiful!) Since the place is so new, they don't have everything up on the walls yet. Zane liked playing with the things that will eventually go up on the walls.


He also loves these things. I don't really know what they are called, but everytime we are in a place where they have wire-bead things, he is drawn to them and will play with them for quite a long time.


Aside from the toys, climbing wall, and play structure, there was a blow-up slide and a toddler bounce house. Zane and I went down the slide a few times. It was really tall and REALLY fast. I went in the bounce house with Zane and he didn't lessen his kung fu grip the whole time we were in there. I don't think he liked the unsure footing. He did enjoy bouncing as long as I was holding on to him. We can't wait to go back!!

Oh, and while we were there, a mom from a different meetup.com mommy's group invited me to join her group too! I'm excited to get Zane socializing with other kids more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!