Saturday, December 4, 2010

Girl's Lunch 'N Craft

The title is for lack of a better name. I had a couple of friends over yesterday to eat soup (which actually turned out really good!) and make a super simple snowflake craft. We had a lot of fun hanging out and making cute things. I'll put pictures up of the snowflakes when I get then hung up around the house.

Clay got home while we were in the middle of glueing our popsicle sticks and toothpicks, so he took a few pictures for me!

Me, Bri, Lindsey, and Michelle, Crafting it up!


Lucy (over there in the corner), Zane, and Ashlyn played in Zane's room. They made a pretty good mess. It was so cute to watch them play together!


"Dad, I'm trying to play here."



By the end of the event, the babies were starting to get really cranky and ready for naps. I picked up Ashlyn so Bri could finish painting and glittering her snowflakes. That made Zane even angrier so I picked him up too. Zane was fine with sharing at first.


But then neither of them were too happy about it.
I wonder how Zane will do when he eventually has a little brother or sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!