Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Too Quiet

A few days ago, Zane woke up while Clay and I were in the middle of doing P90x, about 6:45. That is about an hour earlier than he normally wakes up, so he was still pretty tired as he got out of bed. About an hour later, he had eaten and I set him on the floor to play with his toys. I was at the computer, checking my email, when it got really quiet all of a sudden. I peeked over the couch, and I found Zane fast asleep on the rug. He was holding his little jingly cow up to his nose, and he has pulled a shirt on top of him like a blanket. What a sweet boy! I put him in his crib and he slept for a couple more hours.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet.....I love when they sleep so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!