We had the best time playing at Pixie Woods, a cute little children's park in Stockton. I am excited to go back again when Zane is a little older. There were so many fun things to do for kids!
On the way up the slide.
I planned to take Zane down the slide, but when we got to the top, I realized how steep it was and sent Zane down the ladder with my dad, then went down the slide by myself.
Zane with his Bumpy. He was holding the hand of the dalmation next to him in the fire engine themed play area of the park. So cute!
I promise I didn't send my 6-month-old down the slide by himself. I just set him at the bottom of the slide and took the picture. One day, he will do it, though!
Zane was fascinated by the kids playing in the fountains. Clay even took him close to the water and got sprayed a little bit. He loved it! Our little man definately loves to get wet.
We tried out miniature horses on the merry-go-round. He liked it for a second, then we went and sat on the bench for the actual ride.
Dad and Lisa enjoyed their adult-sizes horses
On the safari boat ride. How cute is that life vest!?
Both Clay and Dad really enjoyed the mirror house. Clay said it was the highlight of the whole day for him!
Zane really enjoyed riding around in his stroller.
The queen and king have arrived. I really love Clay's goatee.
I asked Clay to show me his prince face, and this is what he gave me. He said that when he is a prince, he will sleep while all his peasants do everything for him.
Us at the top of the slide. We didn't take Zane on this one.
By this time, Zane had passed out in the stroller, so Lisa stayed at the train depot with him while Dad, Clay, and I rode the train.
We had so much fun. We will definately be going back!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!