Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Summer Vacation: Monterey

Monterey is one of my favorite places in the world. That being said, this post is pretty heavy on the pictures. I have tons more, but I decided to just post the favorites. Did I mention that I love Monterey!


Clay pretty much made a meal out of sampling different clam chowders on the wharf!


Cute!

Cute Auntie Ashley!

And us, of course!

To the aquarium!

A school of sardines or anchovies. I don't remember which. Both species were in the tank.


The tide pool creatures were electric! So pretty!


Clay found a barnicle to hide inside.


In the aviary

Me and my sweet baby.

This is what my sweet baby did as soon as he found the map.


Time to feed the fish! It was so cool to watch the diver interact with the fish.

Zane and Grandpa enjoying the fish.

I loved watching the sea otters play!

One of many gorgeous jellies!

Clay and I lost the rest of the family, so we wandered into the kid's area to try and find them. No such luck. We did find some flippers, though!

Flamingos!

I really love sea turtles.

How cool is this sea dragon?

Out on the wharf there were some cute sea lions kissing.


We make good pirates, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!