Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do You Know the Way To San Jose?

Now that we are finally home from our voyage and have the internet hooked up in our new apartment, I can get back to regaling you with stories of our travels and adventures. I believe that we left off with our fun day in Monterey. The next day we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Mortensen's house for Sunday dinner. This is Grandma's third great-grandchild! What a legacy. We loved seeing you!!

Here they are with Zane. I accidently focused on the tree. I have other shots, but Grandpa Jack's head was cut off in all of them. Oops. Student driver behind the camera.



I think that Zane and Grandma really like eachother. Maybe one day, she will be his piano teacher, like she was mine!


A pretty shot of my lovely mother

Chelsie hiding behind Ashley. I guess she didn't want her picture taken or something...

1 comment:

Leave Us Some Sugar!