Remember our first date? It was 4 1/2 years ago. We rode the ferris wheel at the fair and snuggled up while Dirks Bentley sang "Come A Little Closer". I forgot to bring a camera, so it is a good thing that I thought to snap a cell phone picture while on the ferris wheel. Little did I know that night would be my last first date. (Well, maybe I had an inkling).
Remember our wedding day? It was three years ago. The whole day passed like a dream. The best part of the day was knowing that I was going to be together forever with my best friend. I couldn't believe that I was so lucky. You looked so handsome in your tux and your shiny shoes. I didn't think that I could love you any more than I did the day I married you.


Love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy late Anniversary!!! I hope you guys did something fun! That was a very cute post! I hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDelete