Today we finally registered for baby stuff. I forgot that Clay actually had a great time registering for our wedding, and he was looking forward to doing it again today. I just need to remember that there is no chance of me getting my hands on the scan gun once Clay takes hold of it! I promised him that once we finished in the baby section, we would go over to the big boy toy section and look over there too. We may have registered for some Legos, or whatever else Clay could scan when I wasn't paying attention.

After Target, we went for a drive to try and find the new temple site. We found the general area, and we also found a tiny, strange little train park offering free train rides. We decided to check it out. It turned out that they don't allow Preggos on the train which was good considering that neither Clay nor I would fit in one of the train cars. We wandered around the little town (just a row of train box cars with false fronts) for a few minutes and then called it a day.
After Target, we went for a drive to try and find the new temple site. We found the general area, and we also found a tiny, strange little train park offering free train rides. We decided to check it out. It turned out that they don't allow Preggos on the train which was good considering that neither Clay nor I would fit in one of the train cars. We wandered around the little town (just a row of train box cars with false fronts) for a few minutes and then called it a day.
Those are some CUTE pictures. Are you having a baby shower?
ReplyDelete