
Clay and I went for a walk this evening. We live in a neighborhood with the sort of people who love LOTS of things in their yards. Cars, chairs, mattresses, refrigerators, you name it. Despite the interesting houses and yards, there are quite a few really cool old houses. This is the only one that I was able to take a picture of before it got to dark. This house is right next door to another house that I think would make a great setting for a fantasy book. By the by, the house number on the door is 666.

Yay for spring! It is still chilly and is still snowing occasionally, however flowers are popping up all over our yard. Our landlord, Victoria has the most beautiful landscaping. She was outside all day today cleaning up the yard and getting it ready for spring. I can't wait until it is done!
I'm so jealous of the flowers! We still have two feet of snow in our yard. Yuck! That is a cool house - it looks like a little cottage our of a fairy tale.
ReplyDelete