Guess what? For everyone who has been horribly shaken by the fact that they couldn't leave comments on our blog, I finally figured out what in the world was wrong with it!!!! Go right ahead and leave us some sugar!
Yeah! Okay those pics are absolutely amazing! I love the clothes you guys are wearing it just works so well! You guys are such a photogenic couple too! For the record let me say that Brett and Brian suck...we'll find another way to get to the Jazz games though! I use a lot of exclamation points...I'll work on that.
I'm I really the first one to comment? Cool!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Okay those pics are absolutely amazing! I love the clothes you guys are wearing it just works so well! You guys are such a photogenic couple too! For the record let me say that Brett and Brian suck...we'll find another way to get to the Jazz games though! I use a lot of exclamation points...I'll work on that.
ReplyDeleteYEA! Love the pics!
ReplyDelete