Monday, May 9, 2016

Underwater Fun

We got an underwater, shatterproof camera to take with us on our cruise later this month. We have had tons of fun trying it out all over the place. We just love Phoenix in the spring!

Our first adventure with the new camera was at Mama and Papa's hotel when they came for a visit a few weeks ago. 






 We are practicing our selfie skills. Gotta get ready for the Caribbean!

 Grandma loved hanging out with Elliott on the side of the pool.  Any excuse to snuggle this boy is a good one.

I love these people with my whole heart. They are considering a move to the Valley of the Sun, and I am beyond excited.


A couple weeks later, some friends invited us to their community pool. We had fun splashing and taking silly pictures with friends.


Leila kept trying to dunk all the way under the water. Her floatie made this difficult. I love her effort though! This girl makes me laugh.

This is Zane with his cute church/school friend Kai. I love that we are surrounded by such good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!