Roadrunner hosts an amazing employee Christmas party every other year. This year, it was at the swanky Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale. It was a great (and super fancy) party!
We started out on the terrace for appetizers and cocktails (bottled waters) and enjoyed watching some glow-in-the-dark juggling.
We moved into the ballroom (there were between 400 and 500 people there between the pharmacists, techs, shipping people, and all of the HR, financial, and business staff!) and had a delicious prime rib and salmon dinner. Following dinner we were treated to a pretty spectacular fire show. I was a little worried that the building was going to burn down the whole time.
He's so handsome!
I'm sad that we didn't get pictures of us in our masks. I will have to scan our photobooth pictures and post one of those. Zane took off with it, though, so it could be a challenge to find it!
My dress was so twirly! I had a blast dancing!
You guys look smokin hot!
ReplyDelete