We had a nice, unexpected, cool morning the other day, so we decided to head out to the zoo. It's been a while since we have been, so it was fun to get outside and see the animals!
We saw Mr. Komodo Dragon:
The orangutans were especially active that morning. The kids had fun interacting with them through the glass and watching them play with blankets and eat cheerios.
They recently renovated one of the barns in the children's farm area and made a cute little indoor learning space. This was our first time exploring it and the kids had a blast.
Everyone got in on the goat-brushing action. I say this every time, but I have to say it again: I love the goats at our zoo! They are so docile and sweet. They just sit there and let the kids pet and brush them. Sophie kept giggling and squealing every time she got to pet the goats too. So much fun.
Look at this! All three in the same picture!
Leila sure adores her big brother!
"Mom, I'm riding him like I'm a cowboy! Yee Haw!" What a nut.
Thanks for posting! The kids are sure growing and sooo good looking.
ReplyDelete