Monday, June 9, 2014

Smitten is an Understatement


I think its safe to say that Mama and Papa are completely smitten with their great-grand kids. And its equally safe to say that my kids are smitten right back. 

We loved getting to spend a few hours up at Mama and Papa's house while we were in California for my brother's reception last week. We headed up to Livermore to spend some time with them before things got to crazy. We love spending time with them and I absolutely love the pictures I took while we were there! I'm so happy that Zane, Leila, and Sophie get to spend time with these people are so incredibly important to me!  
 










2 comments:

  1. We loved the visit. So nice to be able to hold the GGrandkids and spend time with them. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sophie is getting so big. ... well they all are!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!