Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bryan and Emily Have A Reception!

The whole reason for our visit to my parents' house was Bryan and Emily's open house. It was a fun party with great people, fun music, and delicious treats! I was in crazy chicken mode so I don't have a huge selection of pictures to choose from. I snapped a couple and then realized I was still in grungy clothes as guests were arriving. I also rotated through the crowd and had people write advice or a date idea on one side of a jenga tile and sign the back. I gave Bryan and Emily the game as part of their wedding present from our little family. I also added a few tiles of my own on the left-overs. Hope they enjoy those.... 
Also, I love my parent's backyard. It's so pretty!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!