The kids and I have been itching to get out of the house. It's finally cooling off enough for us to do things outside again. Saturday morning, Clay went and played football with his elders quorum, came home, and announced that he wanted to go to the zoo. The zoo seemed like a great idea since it wouldn't put Sophie in close confined quarters with other people. We headed out around noon. When we got to the zoo, there was a big sign at the entrance to the parking lot announcing that the zoo would be closing at noon that day. We quickly changed gears and I found a pumpkin patch down in Mesa that seemed like a lot of fun. Since we were already halfway there, we decided to head out for an adventure in the east valley.
I wish that I had handed my camera to Clay at some point to get a couple shots of me and Sophie but unfortunately with all the newborn sleep deprivation, I forgot. Just trust me when I say that Sophie looked super cute and cozy asleep in her wrap. Clay, Zane and Leila had a blast bouncing around on blow-up horses in the corral, riding the barrel train, bouncing on the giant inflatable pillow, feeding goats and cows, and racing rubber duckies in the rain gutters. We also let Zane pick up a $1 pumpkin at the end. It was such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!