Now that I'm almost 32 weeks, here's my 31 week picture from last week. Finally. It's so hard to keep up with things this time.
How
far along?: 31
weeks
Maternity clothes?: Sometimes. Neither the shorts or shirt I'm wearing in the picture are maternity. When I do wear a dress instead of a skirt to church, that has to be maternity.
Sleep: Not too bad. As long as I've taken my prilosec and tums before bed and neither of the other children wake up, I'm pretty much gone for the night. This has been the best pregnancy as far as sleep goes.
Maternity clothes?: Sometimes. Neither the shorts or shirt I'm wearing in the picture are maternity. When I do wear a dress instead of a skirt to church, that has to be maternity.
Sleep: Not too bad. As long as I've taken my prilosec and tums before bed and neither of the other children wake up, I'm pretty much gone for the night. This has been the best pregnancy as far as sleep goes.
Best moment of the week: A random giant gym rat came up to me at the gym while I was sweating on the treadmill and told me that he thought it was awesome that I was doing what I was doing, that I looked great, and to keep up the good work. I have been going to the gym six days a week for the past few months and that was the first time someone other than the front desk or kid's club staff has even spoken to me. It made me feel pretty good. Then a couple of days later an older guy was on a mat doing his abs next to me while I was stretching and he started asking me about the baby. When I told him it was my third, he looked at me in disbelief. He said that he was certain it was only my first and that I didn't look old enough to have three kids. To be fair, my oldest one will still be three when this one is born. Also at church today, a friend who is due about 3 weeks before me told me that she is jealous of how "un-wide-looking" I am from the front. That was nice of her. I'm DEFINITELY a wide load from the side, (no matter how much I work out, that's inevitable due to genetics and the size of my torso) but that was nice to hear. When people are constantly telling you how big you are getting (which I get plenty of) and that they are surprised that you still have two months left (which happens more than I care to admit), it's so nice to hear positive things like that. Focus on the positive, right?
Movement: She moves a lot. Quite a lot. And there's not a lot of room left anymore.
Food
Cravings: Yesterday it was Togo's. I love Togo's. The closets Togo's is 38 miles away. Did I drive there? Yes. Did I actually go to Ikea first? Yes. When I realized that my favorite sandwich was only 8 more miles, I couldn't resist. And it was glorious. And I still have half my sandwich in the fridge. I just might go finish that when I finish this survey. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Gender: Still a happy little girl.
Belly Button: Out. So weird that it didn't pop at all with Zane and it popped right at the end with Leila. It popped pretty early with this little button. If we have another baby, the first indication of pregnancy will probably be my belly button popping out. Awesome.
What I miss: Not having heartburn.
What I am looking forward to: Summer to be over. That means no more 100 degree days and that our new little Miss will be arriving!
Doctor's Appointment: I've gained about 22 pounds so far. I passed my glucose test. Yay. I'm down to appointments every two weeks for the next month then we move to weekly ones. This pregnancy has flown by. I'm sure as we get closer to D-Day, it will slow down but for now, I feel like things are in hyperdrive and I'm not ready for it!

Looking fab as usual. Can not wait to meet your sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing just great. So impressed with the six day a week gym thing. We only make it three times a week, with luck.
ReplyDeleteYou look great lady! Oh, and I feel like a complete slouch reading that you work out six times a week. I guess I will just go back to eating my chips while I read your blog and try to find some motivation : )
ReplyDelete