Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Three


Happy Birthday Little Man!
Thirty-six months of fun and adventure. 
A few things about Zane:
  • He loves to help out.  He likes to do "adult" jobs like sweeping, mopping, and dishes. He likes feeling big and grown-up. Often, he will start a sentence with the phrase, "When I am a daddy...." 
  • He loves preschool. He has been going to preschool with some church friends Tuesdays and Thursdays for a couple of hours. He is having so much fun and is learning how to play with and interact with other kids his age.
  • He loves his sister. He always likes to know exactly where she is. He loves to get toys for her and he tries so patiently to teach her how to play with them the right way. 
  • He loves to learn and to teach. He has been learning about the solar system in preschool recently. When Clay comes home, Zane loves to tell him all about the things he learned about each of the planets. "Dad, on Venus there is rain that will burn your skin off!" 
  • He loves to talk. Zane is always saying the craziest things. I found an app where you can keep a journal of quotes along with a picture from when/where the quote was said. Some of his recent quotes: 
    • While swinging at the park: "A love sac with sand and squishy balls would be so comfy!"
    • While playing Ants in the Can with Clay and Clay was stopping Zane from putting his ants in the can: "Dad, stop being annoying."
    • Picks a flower and hands it to Clay: "Here's some flowers. Now we are married"
    • While driving in the car: "Mom, I have crusty boogs. So I picked it and put it onto my carseat, ok?"
    • Me: "Zane, you're awesome."  Zane: "I am awesome, Mom. Thanks for knowing I'm awesome!"
This kid is awesome. He is a blessing each and every day in our lives. He is an amazing brother and son and we love him so much!

And now, lots and lots of pictures!















3 comments:

  1. Crazy that he is already 3!!! I know i have said this a zillion times, but he is too too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so grown up!! What an awsome, handsome guy. Your pictures keep us in touch. Thank you, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he IS so grown up! I miss seeing his cute face! What a great little man you have there. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!