Monday, February 4, 2013

Pizza Night


We love to get pizza crusts and fun toppings from Trader Joe's and have pizza creation night. Our funny little man doesn't like pizza at all so I thought he might actually eat pizza if he got to choose exactly what went on it. I was right! While Clay and I enjoyed alfredo chicken, bbq chicken, and mexican pizzas, Zane had his own ideas about what to put on his pizza. 

His creation:

 That's a wheat crust, alfredo sauce, mozzarella, cheddar, hot dogs, spinach, and pineapple.  He also added chicken right before it went into the oven. As he ate his pizza, he exclaimed, "THIS IS SO GOOD!!!" with every bite. I'm going to see if Dominos would be interested in our recipe.
 And the little lady sat on the rug and grinned while everyone ate their pizzas.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, Zane's pizza made me a little nauseous, but I love the fact that he exclaimed "this is so good!" : ) Oh, and I love the fact that his plate says Epicurean Delicacies on it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!