Alternate title: Pumpkin Carving with the Family
Zane, Leila, and I went to Morgan Hill last week. Clay flew in to play with us halfway through our trip. I've said it before and I will say it again: I love Clay's work schedule!!!
Mom and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch a couple of days before Halloween to pick out some pumpkins to paint and carve. Everyone (minus Clay) was there to carve pumpkins.
Leila took turns being held by Grandpa and Auntie Ashley. Life is good when you are a sweet baby girl!
Zane didn't like the squishy stuff inside the pumpkin. He did like helping Grandma scoop it out with an ice cream scoop, though.
Such a good helper!
Ashley's pumpkin was pregnant! It was growing a new pumpkin on the inside. I've never seen that before!
Zane's pumpkin ended up with a Z on one side and a spider on the other.
Ashley and Grandpa's pumpkin was a nice happy face. I think they asked Zane if he wanted happy or scary and he chose happy.
This is the other side of Zane's pumpkin. I tried to become a tripod. It didn't work very well, so the pumpkin pictures are blurry. You get the idea though, right?
Here's the pumpkin carving crew! Ashley lulled Leila to sleep. She's an awesome aunt. And I'm not sure why Zane is being reverent.... but I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Us Some Sugar!