Three months have come and gone! I say it every month and I will say it again: Where does the time go?
Leila is the perfect addition to our family!
According to some baby website, Leila should be recognizing familiar faces, smiling, and grasping at objects. Done, done, and done. She loves seeing my face especially, but loves seeing Clay and Zane as well. I wasn't able to get smiling pictures this time because there was a football game on and Clay didn't have the patience to sit and wait for her to crack a smile. She is especially happy just after waking up. I'm not sure how long she just lays in her crib just looking around happily before she finally lets us know she is ready to get up. Sweet girl.
Leila is so easy to have around. She ony fusses a little bit when she is tired. She is perfectly content to just hang out on the floor, her swing, her bumbo, or in someone's arms. She loves to be held facing out so she can see what is going on around her. She is still nursing exclusively. I have tried giving her a bottle a few times and she still won't have anything to do with it.
Zane is getting more and more used to having a sister around. He likes to "check" on her and make sure she is ok. He has started calling her either by her first and middle name, or just Clare. I'm not sure why, but it is pretty stinking cute.
I sure love my sweet little family!



She is pretty, pretty, pretty! What a family!!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo pretty! I love her. :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love these sweet pictures of her. Isn't it nice when the adjustment turns into the norm? You really do have such a sweet family!
ReplyDelete