We had a great time bowling last weekend. It was the first time we had gone in years, and it was Zane's first time. He had so much fun. And I love bowling with bumpers. I almost broke 100, twice.
Found this great picture of my good side when I downloaded pictures today. Thanks, Clay.
Good thing I did the same exact thing to him. We are made for eachother.
SPARE! Zane almost beat us both games. Not quite, but almost.
How cute is he? He looks so big and grown up. On a sidenote, he picks out his own clothes every morning. That particular morning, he picked out these shorts that are still a little too big for him. They are, however, his most favorite color and there was no changing his mind.
My favorite part about bowling with Zane was his reaction to the ball return machine. Every. Single. Time. He squealed with delight and usually put his hands on his cheeks with excitement. Completely adorable.
I just love my two boys so much.
I love my little girl too... she was just passed out in her carseat.
I couldn't get Zane to make a normal face when I was taking this picture. This was my favorite crazy face.
Yeah, we are that good. I am considering signing us up for a league.







How fun! This makes me want to go bowling.
ReplyDelete