Tuesday, June 5, 2012

35 Weeks

Survey Time!

How far along: 35 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 25 Pounds

Stretchmarks: Still no new ones... I think. It's hard to tell. They are still really faint.

Sleep: Better and better. I must be really tired.

Movement: She never stops! Unless someone else is trying to feel. Zane always responded like crazy to Clay's voice. With Baby Sister, the second Clay puts his hand on my belly, she stops moving. Zane has been enjoying feeling her move around.

Gender: Still a girl

Labor Signs: So so so many braxton hicks. Blech.

Belly Button: Mostly out now. Weird that it just stayed flat with Zane. I think it's when she is moving around behind my belly button. Zane still has issues with my belly button being broken. He thinks I should put some aquafor on it to fix it.

What I Miss: Not having constant heartburn, and tuna. I hardly ever eat tuna when I am not pregnant, but when the doctor says I should only have it once every couple of weeks, of course I want it every day!

What I am Looking Forward to: Having a new little member of our family in just a few weeks!

This Week's Doctor appointment: Short and Simple was the name of the game today. Weighed, blood pressure taken (still looks good!), no ultrasound today, heart rate sounds great, measured the belly. Next appointment scheduled in two weeks, when he will start checking for exciting things like effacement and dilation. Yay!

Baby sister is still 5 days big. When the doctor pulled out his measuring tape and tried to find where Baby Sister ended at the top of my belly, he started out way to low. He had to keep going higher and higher up. He commented that I "have absolutely no room left in there." I could have told him that. With my short torso, there is nowhere for the baby to go but out.

Doctor said that with all of the braxton hicks I have been having that he predicts half the labor time that I had with Zane (which was 12 hours, induced) and 20 minutes of pushing (instead of 2.5 hours). I don't know how much stock I'll place on that prediction, but if it actually happens, super!



2 comments:

  1. You look great. Can't wait to hear the name of little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting closer!!! You look so cute. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!