My good, wonderful friends Meagan and Bri threw me the most beautiful shower brunch. I am so lucky to have such amazing people that I get to call my friends. Every detail was absolutely perfect!
Would you care for a doughnut? Yum!
Let's not talk about how much nutella and whipped cream I smeared all over my waffle(s). Heaven on a plate!
Meagan, Jessica (having a baby in Sept.), Me (duh), Brenda, Bri (had a baby 3 weeks ago, what?)
A couple more friends came a little bit later after I was done taking pictures.
We got some really cute new outfits for Baby Sister! And some diapers. Not cute, but extremely useful!
Meagan was sweet enough to include Zane in the gifting. After everyone else had left, I called Clay and had him bring Zane over. Meagan and Jordan live about 10 steps from our apartment, so they were over in no time.
He got some water bombs for the pool and a new pair of robot jams. Zane is obsessed with robots and Meagan is always finding the cutest things for Zane. That night, when he wore his new jams for the first time, he wouldn't take his eyes off of them.
He loves his Meagan!
Cute boy is excited for Baby Sister.
And since Milo was at his grandma's house for the day, Zane decided to steal his bike.
What cute decorations. :) Your little girl is going to be a doll.
ReplyDeleteWhat a "sweet" little baby shower. :) Looks delicious! And adorable decorations. I am glad you have such nice friends to take care of you. They seem like real keepers. I am excited you guys are having a girl. She will be a heartbreaker I am sure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute shower! Congrats on your little girl can't wait to see her pics!
ReplyDelete