Tuesday, April 24, 2012

29 Weeks



How far along are you? 29 Weeks


Symptoms: I'm so very tired but at the same time have been having a little bit of insomnia in the middle of the night. That's annoying. My heartburn is back with a vengence. I have switched from Zantac over to Prilosec, and while that helps some, I am still gulping down tums or making runs to the fridge for milk to help ease the burn. I have had some pretty consistant braxton hicks contractions as well. It makes is hard to breathe when my belly gets so tight. My feet have been swelling by the end of the day, so I have been putting my feet up at night. Don't love cankles.


Movement: She is a regular little mover. I don't have a lot of room in my short little torso, so for the past few weeks, it is easy to see her moving from the outside. She seems to favor my right side. When I finally sit down at the end of the day and put my feet up, the left side of my belly deflates as she moves over to her favorite spot on the right side.



Last time I cried over something ridiculous: Clay and I watched a Hallmark Channel movie the other night and you can bet I cried through that. Oh, and Monday I tried to take Zane to the library at 10, only to find out that it doesn't open until 1:00 Mondays. So then we drove over to an indoor playplace only to find out that it's not open on Mondays. I didn't really cry, I just got frustrated enough that I almost did.


Looking forward to: Meagan and Bri are throwing me a shower this weekend! Yay!


Belly Button: Getting flatter. Last night, I was airing out my belly and Zane came up to me very concerned. He asked me if my belly button was all gone. I told him it was just stretching out. He is worried that it is broken. He has brought it up 3 or 4 times just since last night, even when my belly is covered. He's such a funny boy.

Weight Gain: +16


Best thing about being pregnant: The baby at the end. And not having to pick up after myself if I drop something on the floor.

This month's Doctor's Appointment: We had our 3d ultrasound today, but Baby Sister was not even remotely cooperative. She had wedged her way against my right hip and despite repeated shaking and turning, she refused to move. We will try again in two weeks to see if we can get some pictures of the little lady.
 Despite all my hopes for a normal sized baby, Baby Sister is now measuring 5 days bigger than her original due date. She weighed in at 2lbs 15 oz.
I got the Rogham shot in my hip today. That's a painful one. I'm not a fan. Darn my RH factor. My blood pressure was normal which is great. It was about this time that we had to monitor my blood pressure at home as I was at risk for preeclampysia with Zane. No modified bed rest so far! And gone are the days of the monthly appointment. My doctor visits are now two weeks apart.

3 comments:

Leave Us Some Sugar!