Thursday, March 1, 2012

25 Months

Two years plus a month!
Zane:
  •  Has something to say about everything. He likes what he says to be acknowledged. Saying "That's great!" doesn't work. He likes to have what he said repeated back to him to make sure you understand exactly what he said.
  • Loves to dance and sing. I am the primary music leader now, and he loves learning the songs that I am teaching the kids. He also loves it when we turn on the music in his room so he can boogie down.
  •  Loves nursery. He has the best nursery leaders and he tries to kick us out of the room as soon as he gets there. Church runs an hour into his naptime so it could be rough, but he does so well.
  • Loves to play with his friends. First thing in the morning, he will ask if dad is at work then ask to play with friends.
  • Knows all uppercase and lowercase letters and their sounds. He knows most of his numbers through 10 and can count one-to-one up to four (matching a number with a certain number of objects). We are working on trying to blend sounds together. He loves to learn. He always wants to know more about things. If he doesn't know what something is or what something is used for, he will ask "What is that?" or "What that means?"
  • Is super excited to have a baby sister. When you ask him what her name is, he says "BABY MAX!"




2 comments:

  1. What a smart little cutie pie. I can't believe how fast these nuggets of ours are growing up! I can't believe you are having a little girl in July! That is crazy! I am so happy for you guys and hope you are doing well. Zane makes his auntie and uncle proud. I hope we end up close to you guys so Tal and him can play often and so Tal can learn cool stuff from his aunt Heather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe my boys are gonna be that big someday. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!