Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Day with Grandma


The day mom flew back home, we took her to the children's museum. We had a blast learning and exploring with her!
Zane sent some cars down the track.


He scooped up a delicious snack for all of us.

Grandma thought it looked like so much fun and wanted to play too!

Zane loved taking his cart around the grocery store and filling up his basket. I don't know where he got all the money he needed to buy all those groceries!

Zane picked some flowers for us. What a sweet boy!


Everyone's favorite bike carwash...

In the art room, Zane played for a while with some playdough. They scented it with lavender and it made me want a massage. There was something sitting behind him that I knew he would be super excited about.

A ROBOT! I don't know if I have mentioned on the blog before just how crazy about robots he is. He has a copy of this picture hanging up in his room, and he has his very own copy that he can hold. He was so excited when I pointed this guy out sitting up on the shelf behind him.


It was suggested that we start on the top floor and make our way down since school groups would be doing the opposite. It was the perfect way to do it. We ended our morning downstairs in the giant treehouse. Zane ran around with Grandma for a while, then wanted me to climb in too. We had fun taking a shower in the giant bathtub with wings.


Love my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!