Thursday, October 27, 2011

All Hallow's Eve

About 15 minutes after our murder myster superheroes left, Clay and I changed into our formal black All Hallow's Eve attire. My friend Bettijo throws an amazing Halloween dinner every year. She has even been on the Martha Stewart Show, showing off her amazing creativity. You can see last year's party Here. We were so excited to be able to go this year.

Michelle came over and played with Zane for a bit before putting him to bed. I love our friend out here! She also took some fun pictures of us.


I forgot to take these before we left, so these are actually after we got home. I wish that you could see how sparkly my shoes are. I loved them!

My man spiffs up pretty well.


I wish that I had taken more pictures of the party, but I was having too much fun enjoying myself. I did, however, take some no-flash pictures of the table. I loved the candles so much. The dinner was outside in Bettijo and Heath's backyard. It was the perfect night to be outside enjoyed good food and good company.


It was so much fun. And I totally feel like I have caught the Halloween spirit. Now all I need is about 75 candles, and I am set!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!