Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sisters Are Good For...

Taking pictures when you are otherwise engaged!

Jocelyn and Jen dumped all of their pictures from our adventures onto my computer, and I couldn't resist putting up some of my favorites.

Doesn't this look like a cruise ship picture? Zane looks like a grandpa in his hawaiian shirt, and Brynlee looks adorable in her swimsuit coverup. I think this picture is hilarious!


Auntie Jen was blessed with one of Zane's very best cheezers.


Zane is triumphant as he sucessfully steps into the pool. Hooray.



Clay's cousin Lexi asked me to be one of the photographers for her wedding in St. George earlier this month. Talk about intimidating. I'm glad Jen got some cute pictures of my baby because my attention was focused elsewhere.


Despite Zane's intense desire to be connected to my hip, Steph was amazing at keeping him occupied and having fun elsewhere.


Except when he would catch a glimpse of me. What can I say, the boy loves his mom.


Eventually, Steph and GigiMa let the kiddos loose in a pile of dirt.  After a while, all of their clothes came off. I forgot to add the picture of all three kiddos in their diapers, covered in dirt.


Zane always loves hanging with Uncle Tony.


While in St. George, we stayed at Jocelyn's dad's house. He has a little patio in front that happened to have a sprinkler. Hopefully you are familiar with how my son feels about sprinklers.


Look at how long that boy's legs are. Wowza. And that Brynlee is stinkin' cute.


I spent the afternoon between the wedding and the reception at the Plumb's house helping to get things ready for the reception. I also spent time photographing tons of details like the rings and shoes and cake. Since I had taken so many pictures earlier, and since I had such a cranky child (who only took a 15-minute nap, plus a little longer on Doug's chest) I didn't take too many pictures of the reception. I spent most of it being a mommy. I'm glad that Jocelyn caught this picture of Gigi Ma and me and Zane. She is the sweetest woman. I definately know where Steph gets her patient and loving personality.


Gigi Ma bribed Zane and Talmage with grapes. She started out with the grapes in her hands, but then got adventurous and decided to see if she could get kisses too. It worked for Tal, but I was surprised that it worked for Zane as well. I'm so glad that Jocelyn was there to capture this moment. This is one picture that we will be showing to all of the girls Zane brings over when he is older.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable pics! I miss you guys, I feel like I've hardly seen you since I've been back. Let's get together soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!