Monday, May 9, 2011

Sandy Beach

We had a BBQ with some of Clay's pharm school friends this weekend. It was fun to kick back and relax and play in the pool.

The best part of this pool is that there is a cool sandy beach and huge shallow area. Zane loves being able to play on his own in the pool. And I love that I only have to get wet up to my shins if I don't want to get in any deeper.

Take a look at all the men in the picture on the bottom left. Alicia and I were sitting in beach chairs half way in the water in the sand and the men all took care of the kids. It was awesome.

By the way, this is the apartment complex where Cody and Jocelyn will be staying when Cody comes out to Phoenix for one of his rotations in September. We are so excited!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun blogs Heather! Your boys look happy & handsome! It looks like you had a fun Mother's Day! The place that you guys had your BBQ is nice . . . hopefully it works out for Cody & Jocelyn & Talmage! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have been more convincing Heather. LOL The place looks amazing! I really do want to stay there with Cody the whole month, because the thought of him being there without us kills me. I am SOOOOOOO excited for Tal and Zane and play with You guys and Burtenshaws and Phoenix itself. WHooo! Here we come!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!