Thursday, February 24, 2011

Billy Goat Gruff

Clay finished his last final of the quarter yesterday! Hooray! To celebrate, Mom, Ashley, Chelsie, and our little family all took a trip to the zoo today. We had so much fun looking at all the animals. Far and away, Zane's favorite part is the goats. Last time we went, I didn't want his slippers in the dirt, so I held him the whole time. Since he was wearing shoes this time, I was excited to let him get down and play with the goats. I was curious to see how he would interact with them without me close. There was a big sign telling people not to chase the goats. If only Zane could read!

The second I put him down, he took off toward a goat. He even tried (and mostly succeeded) to climb on top of a goat. The picture of him on the goat is Clay pulling him off the goat, not putting him on the goat. Zane did that entirely on his own. I am so glad that these goats are so mellow! Between Zane pulling their ears, stepping on their hooves, laying on top of them, pulling their tails, poking their eyes, and trying to ride them, none of the goats even flinched!  The little man would have been perfectly content to spend the entire day playing in the goat pen!







1 comment:

Leave Us Some Sugar!