Monday, January 10, 2011

Would You Like To Swing On A Star?

Or carry moonbeams home in a jar?

When we were in California in October my mom got a baby swing seat to add to their backyard swingset. And Zane was terrified. Shaking, screaming, petrified every single time I put him in the swing. Fast forward to December and I can't get Zane out of the swing in St. George. One evening, Steph, Jen, Jocelyn, the babies, and I all went for a walk. We found a swing set. Apparently Zane loves to swing now. The other babies enjoyed it too! I took all of these pictures with my phone and just barely emailed them to myself. The second picture was actually here in AZ just a few days ago, but since it was in a swing, I decided to include it too.

Just for the record, this first picture of Zane is one of my absolute all time favorite pictures of my son. I could just eat him up!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Some Sugar!