Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Better Than The Present!

Dear Mama and Papa,

I got your box today! Mom carried it up the stairs and put it on the floor. I crawled up to it as fast as I could!



It makes the very best drum! I could play with this box all day long (while mom watches Veronica Mars in the background... it's her new obsession)


Little did I know that there was something inside the box! Holy Cow I hit the jackpot!



These fun things are the best toy I have ever played with! I laughed and laughed as I rubbed them together to make silly noises. The box was FULL of them!



I love them. I love them. I love them.


Oh. This was in the box too.


I'll get to that later. I have things to play with!
Best Christmas EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love Veronica Mars! What season are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started season 3. It streams through our Xbox so I can get stuff done while I watch on TV. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zane looks like he is LOVING his first Christmas! Aren't babies fun? And who says you have to spend a ton of money on toys? My kids favorite toys were playing with the pots and pans in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us Some Sugar!