Back before I got pregnant with Zane, Clay and I finished up a round of the fitness program, P90x. It is an intense 90 day program incorporating 13 different 60-90 minute-long DVDs. We are only one week away from finishing up our most recent 90 days. Six days a week we have gotten up between six and six-thirty in the morning to do our workouts before Clay leaves for school. So far I have lost about 12 pounds! I still have more to go so after next Saturday, I plan to take a week off and then start the program over again. I will be at my parents' houses in California for the next 6 weeks. (BRYAN IS COMING HOME FROM HONDURAS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!! Zane and I are going to surprise him at the airport!) Maybe they will join me for some (or all?) of my workouts!
Zane usually wakes up in the middle of our workouts, around 7 am. He usually just sits around and watches us jump around the living room while he drinks his breakfast. Sometimes, however, he decides to join in the fun.
This morning's workout was Legs and Back, which means one full hour of squats, lunges, calf raises, and pull-ups. We use fitness bands over a door to do our pull-ups. Zane tried to bust out some pull-ups today too.
I guess I looked funny doing my 3-direction lunges, because he was giggling at me.
I didn't take this picture in time, but Zane was trying to crawl through Clay's leg as he was doing a lunge. Clay stood up so he didn't crash down on the Zaner.
Zane kept trying to climb up Clay's legs as we were doing wall-squats so Clay finally picked him up and gave him a love.
We finally figured out that maybe it was time for him to eat breakfast. (He's wearing different clothes than in the pictures above... we had to pause our workout this morning to change a very stinky diaper and changed his clothes in the process).
In other news, Zane's first top tooth has finally broken through. As soon as it is a little more visible, I'll post pictures!
That's AWESOME Heather! Way to go! Woo Hoo!!
ReplyDelete